EESSA membership benefits include:
- Monthly newsletters featuring EfS stories from early childhood services across SA, current events, workshops and resources
- Attendance at quarterly Network meetings.
- Liaison with early childhood networks, individuals and organisations at local, state, national and international levels.
- Professional development and training sessions.
- Discounted registration to EESSA’s events and workshops.
EESSA Inc provides information, resources and support to interested persons for an annual membership (renewable on 1 July).
|Service single site / centre||$100|
|Organisation (non service provider, TAFE, universities)
Entitles 2 nominated members to discounts and access.
|Students / Concession||$30|
If you have any questions you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org